[eclipse.org-committers] Have your say: infrastructure proposals.

Hi Everyone,

There are a couple of proposed changes to our infrastructure that we'd like your input on.

First is selecting a domain for all new project websites going forward(https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1991).  Existing projects will also be able to make use of this domain if they'd like, and we'll work with those projects  individually regarding any transition.

Second, we need to alter our mailing list settings to better support newer SPAM fighting tools like DMARC(https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1990).  While required, these changes can break traditional expectations of how mailing lists should operate.  Making them should help keep our lists functional in the years ahead.

Thanks for taking the time to check out these proposals, and letting us know what you think.

-Matt.

Back to the top