[eclipse.org-committers] IT Staff in Ottawa this week

Greetings folks,

In addition to the typical vacation and holiday season, all the Foundation's IT staff (in fact, all the EF staff) will be in Ottawa, Canada this week for our yearly All Hands event. Exceptionally this week, everyone is working in the Eastern Daylight Savings timezone (EDT; GMT-4) and will be available sporadically for extended meetings and events.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and adhere to our IT SLA to the extent possible.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_SLA

Denis

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse

Back to the top