Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Experience using GitHub verus Eclipse.org Hosted Git

Hi Oliver.

You’re right about Travis re-building Pull Requests as changes come in.  It turns out my team had disabled building pull requests on Travis but not announced it :-)

I hadn’t realized that issues and PRs share the same number space — thanks for pointing that out!

If they could only do something about batching PR comments, I’d be much happier.

Brian.

Back to the top