Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Departure from Eclipse

Thanks Thanh, it was great to meet you - and thanks for starting us off in a good direction.
--
Jody Garnett

On 14 August 2014 at 9:55:10 am, Thanh Ha (thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The time has come for me to announce my departure from Eclipse. It's
been a great couple of years that I have been here and had the pleasure
to work with some great people in the community. I will continue to be
active in my role until my last day on Friday August 29th 2014.

Moving forward I would recommend sending any build related support
inquiries to the cbi-dev mailing list [1] and any infrastructure related
inquiries to webmaster at eclipse.

Best regards,

Thanh