From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thanh Ha
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 12:57 PM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Departure from Eclipse

Hi Everyone,

The time has come for me to announce my departure from Eclipse. It's been a great couple of years that I have been here and had the pleasure to work with some great people in the community. I will continue to be active in my role until my last day on Friday August 29th 2014.

Moving forward I would recommend sending any build related support inquiries to the cbi-dev mailing list [1] and any infrastructure related inquiries to webmaster at eclipse.

Best regards,

Thanh