[eclipse.org-committers] Holiday maintenance (and holiday wishes)

Greetings committers,

As reported previously, we'll take advantage of the quiet period during the holidays to perform some hardware maintenance.

Tuesday, December 28:
9:00am to 1:00pm Eastern Time
We will be shutting down Hudson and the build.eclipse.org server to replace a defective hard disk and reprimand a stubborn RAID controller.

Sunday, January 2 2011: 7:00am to approx. 1:00pm Eastern Time
Bugzilla will be shut down to upgrade to 3.6.x.  At the same time, I will attempt to convert the database encoding to UTF-8.

From all of us here at the Eclipse Foundation, Best Wishes, Happy Holidays, and cheers to working with you in 2011!

Denis

--
Denis Roy