[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Development Process update

Greetings Eclipse Committers

I have decided that it's time to revise the Eclipse Development Process (EDP). I have a few ideas about the sorts of things I'd like to see changed based on feedback I've received over the past several months. I have started to blog about some of these issues. My blog is aggregated on Planet Eclipse [1]; you can follow the discussion there.

I'd like your participation in this process. You can either send me an email directly (wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx), or you can open a bug against Eclipse Foundation/Community/Process.

My intent is to present the updated process to the Eclipse Board during EclipseCon 2010.

Thanks for your attention,

Wayne

[1] http://planeteclipse.org/planet/

--