[eclipse.org-committers] Re: Contributed flag for patches

Kim,
We're sorry that you find IP logs a punishment, but we also sympathize with you and the other project leads. Thus Janet and I rushed out and implemented an automated IP log mechanism (https://bugs.eclipse.org/220977) - it's alive and be used already and you are welcome to use it to submit your IP logs now, today.

Janet and I are continuing to improve the automated IP log system as fast as we can and we welcome *all* suggestions, requests, pleas, complaints, and tirades. I like your contributed flag suggestion and I added my comment to your bug and will implement it in the automated IP logs code.

We look forward to more sinning by you but less karmic punishment (by us) as a result,
- Bjorn
--

[end of message]

Back to the top