[eclipse.org-committers] Project meta-data officially now on the portal

Title: New Page 1
Committers,
I dropped the ball in sending out an official notification to y'all that the project meta-data has officially moved from the older project-info.xml files to the modern and exciting portal. The documentation has also been updated.

What does this mean to you?
(1) The obvious: use the portal to update your project's meta-data.
(2) The not-as-obvious: report bugs and request features via bugzilla - we'll fix them as fast as we can.

- Bjorn
--
[end of message]

Back to the top