[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse server outage

Folks,

Yesterday at around 7:30pm EDT our primary back-end server took the high-road, and left us in total darkness for about 45 minutes while we switched over to the secondary. This means that we're currently running with only one back-end server, therefore you may see some lag with Bugzilla and/or degraded performance with some services. We will enable a temporary database server to help Bugzilla out. Also, we've disabled download stats while in this "crippled" state.

As the failed server has been generally unreliable for quite some time, we will take the time to investigate the problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes, and we appreciate your understanding while we reel in the failed server.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ