|[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Summit Europe CFP - Talks and Demos|
The Eclipse Foundation is hosting
the 2nd annual Eclipse Summit Europe on October 9-11, 2007. To be held in the
The conference will consist of one day of symposia followed by two days of technical and business track sessions, selected keynotes, demos, and networking gatherings. Sponsors supporting the Eclipse Summit will showcase their latest products and services, as well as the exciting contributions their organizations are making to the Eclipse ecosystem. The conference is a stimulating and dynamic event for Eclipse committers, contributors, adopters, add-in providers, and service providers to learn, share expertise, and discover new opportunities and solutions in the Eclipse ecosystem.
Eclipse is now calling for participation by the membership in several events at the Eclipse Summit.
Submit a Talk
A Consumer Story talk should explore an individual or company’s experience using Eclipse-based technologies. This could include how a company uses multiple Eclipse projects on a large scale, how Eclipse changed the organization of a company, or how Eclipse changed the way a company does its business. Areas to cover may include why you chose Eclipse, obstacles you encountered, solutions you found, what you have contributed back to the Eclipse community, and what you see for the future.
For New & Noteworthy talks, we are looking generally for speakers from Eclipse projects that have been newly created or had a release with new and noteworthy functionality since the Eclipse Callisto release. We would like to hear about what innovations have already come out of your work and what you plan to achieve for your next release.
Submit a Demo
* Call for talk & demo proposals opens May 17, 2007
* Talks & demos will be reviewed by the Program Committee as they are submitted
* Call for talk & demo proposals closes June 29, 2007
* Submissions will receive a response from the Program Committee by July 31, 2007
How to Submit a Talk or Demo Proposal
* Prepare a 1 to 2 page outline and description of your proposed content in .pdf format, indicating a title
* E-mail your proposal along with your name, company (if applicable), e-mail address, and phone number to summit@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone 613-224-9461 ext.234
Back to the top