[eclipse.org-committers] FW: JavaOne Update: Call for Papers Closes Tomorrow, December 15

Title: One Day Left to Submit Session Proposals

Here is a final reminder that the deadline for the JavaOne Call for Papers is tomorrow, December 15.   If you have submitted an Eclipse topic, it would be great if you could let me know.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing