[eclipse.org-committers] Server upgrades: glitches, mail problems

Committers,

We're wrapping up our server upgrades, with only two servers left to go. During the upgrades, a few glitches surfaced up, but they were minor and we handled them quickly. Other minor glitches may arise as we complete our upgrades, and we'll deal with them swiftly.

You can read about our upgrade plan here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/SLES_10_Upgrade_Plan

We have two planned outages remaining:

Nov. 26 9:00am Eastern: build.eclipse.org will be unavailable for a few hours while we upgrade it. Dec. 3 6:00am Eastern: All Eclipse services will be put in read-only mode while we switch our backend servers. CVS, RSYNC and Bugzilla will be disabled altogether. This switch should not last more than 30 minutes.

We're working had to make sure these server upgrades have the least impact on your work, and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

As usual, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact Matt, Karl or myself at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx