[eclipse.org-committers] RE: Committer Election Replan

Hi all,

I'd like to volunteer as your committer representative for 2005. After a
discussion with Mike I feel that this is a position where I can contribute
to the Eclipse.org committer community.

Some of you may know me through my activities in the Eclipse (bugzilla,
newsgroups, mailinglists) and some of you already met me. I contributed a
few patches to some bugs and ported - together with Ed Burnette - the R21
look to Eclipse 3.

I'm not involved into the big Eclipse.org teams nor do I live in an
American timezone. Someone may feel that this is a big disadvantage but it
brings also a different kind of view into the committer community. I work
in Germany for an eCommerce company and are also self-employed and
developing Eclipse based solutions for a few clients.

I'm writing to you because I'm asking you to nominate me if you feel
comfortable with my intention and want to support me. I wont nominate
myself ;)

Thanks,
Gunnar