[eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to trigger a progress review?

Hi all,
I'd like to progressively move some projects I'm working on away from Release Reviews, which -although they happen once a year- are delaying releases and cascading to a whole chain of delays that's not comfortable when approaching a deadline.
Instead, I'd like to move as much as possible to Progress Reviews ( https://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/#6_3_5_Progress_Review ) that I can trigger every year without messing up with the release schedule, delays, deadline... Basically uncoupling as much as possible releases and necessary yearly reviews. Progress Reviews seem perfect for that.
My concern is that although it's documented in the EDP, I see no practical way of triggering, scheduling, announcing... a Progress Review in the PMI. Basically, how does it work in practice?
Thanks in advance

--
Mickael Istria