[eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to subscribe to microprofile-dev from MicroProfile google group

As mentioned on the call, I requested a bug zilla to send committer nomination email to MicroProfile Googlegroup. Someone suggested for MP googlegroup subscribing to the microprofile-dev mailing list.

However, when I looked at it, there needs to be an account created so that the subscription can be made. This is not ideal as MP google group has no associated Eclipse Account though and I think it should not as it is not an individual. Just thought to follow this up in case you have any other thoughts.

image.png

--
Thanks
Emily