Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] License Checker Tool

The first step is to have the tool recognise that a CQ is required and help the committer create CQs. Having some sort of automation would be cool.

Note that ClearlyDefined automatically harvests data, so it's possible that subsequent invocations of the tool will have better results. At this point, I don't know how quickly their harvester finds new information, and expect that we're still going to have to actually create CQs for content that we don't have good vetted license information for.

Like I said, this is a half-baked implementation and input is appreciated.

Wayne