Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 390 (Java SE 15) Review

Hi Dani,

Yes, that is the downside of the OpenJDK process. The JSR is more or less just a shell until the team decides which JEPs that will make it into the release. Currently, these are listed as candidates: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=19114

Ivar

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 4:15 PM Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ivar

There's currently nothing targeted for Java 15, so, not really something that can be commented about at this point in my opinion.

Dani

From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        13.12.2019 15:31
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 390 (Java SE 15) Review
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The JSR for Java SE 15 has been filed. Please let me know if you have any feedback you would like me to pass on to the Expert Group.

Ivar

JSR REVIEW
The following JSR proposal has been posted for JSR Review. It is an
iteration of an earlier JSR (JSR 386). Please review the proposal and
provide feedback to the submitter before the close of the review.

JSR 390 - Java SE 15 - JSR Review
Last day of review: 23 December 2019
URL for JSR proposal:

https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=390

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration_______________________________________________

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.