Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Tracy Noopur Gupta to join the Eclipse Architecture Council

+1

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ivar Grimstad
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:56 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Tracy Noopur Gupta to join the Eclipse Architecture Council

+1

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 9:46 AM Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

Dani

From:        Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        21.11.2019 08:52
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Esteemed Members of the Architecture Council,

Noopur Guptais well known within the Eclipse community. She is a long time contributor and committer to various Eclipse projects, having participated in the community since at least 2013.

Noopur is the co-lead of the Eclipse JDT project, which is key to the Eclipse Java ecosystem. She plays a large role in evangelizing open source, Eclipse and Java to the community at large. She is a regular speaker at various EclipseCons on a variety of topics (e.g. technology, JDT, UX) and regular speaker at numerous other conferences where she represents and evangelizes Eclipse project and community interests.

Noopur also participated in the Programme Committee for EclipseCon Europe in the 2018 and 2019 as well as Eclipse Converge North America 2017. She was also organizing Eclipse Summits and Eclipse Days in India from 2015 till 2017.

I believe that Noopur will be a valuable addition to the Eclipse Architecture Council. Please join me in supporting Noopur's nomination.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,