Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Announcing the BIRT project's intent to participate in Release 2019-06

On May 13, 2019, at 06:07, Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So maybe we can have an AC resolution that projects with longstanding security bugs can not participate in the release train?

Frankly, the requirements for the release train are set by the Planning Council (aka. Release Train Council).

However, I think it will definitely be supportive for the PC if we make this statement anyway and communicate via the PMCs to all projects.

-Gunnar

Back to the top