Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Call Today at 1100am Ottawa / 1600 Berlin

Thanks everyone who joined today!

I've posted my notes here:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_14_2019

Please feel free to add anything I forgot.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

> On Mar 14, 2019, at 06:57, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> Just a quick reminder that we have a call today. There isn't anything on the agenda but I think we should just have a quick check-in to see if there is anything to bring up/discuss.
> https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_14_2019
>
> A note for folks in Europe: Canada already switched to summer time. Thus, the call will start an hour earlier than usual at 1600 Berlin time.
>
> -Gunnar
>
> --
> Gunnar Wagenknecht
> gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/