[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Committer Representative for the Eclipse Board of Directors

Hey Folks.

Nominations close on Friday for this year's elections for the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors as a Committer Representative. We need to make sure committers are well represented, and with a third seat now available on the Board, we want to make sure it is filled.

Please consider running. Self-nominations are fine.

You can read more at: https://www.eclipse.org/org/elections/

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.