From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Emily Jiang
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 2:55 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Ability to assign git issues to non-committers

Dear all,

In MicroProfile community, a few people expressed their frustration on the fact that it is impossible to assign any git issues to non MicroProfile committers. I am sure we are not alone. I thought to bring this for wider discussion on some possible solutions. Thoughts?

--

Thanks
Emily

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices

Back to the top