Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2018 Draft 2

+1

Dani

From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        25.10.2018 14:16
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process        2018 Draft 2
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

My apologies. It turns out that there's lots to do at EclipseCon and I didn't manage to send out an update on Tuesday.

The good news is that I've spoken with lots of folks here about the update and the consensus appears to be that we're in good shape.

So, with that I'd like your vote on whether or not you believe that we're ready to deliver this to the Board of Directors for their approval. We'll use the standard lazy consensus, but I'd still like your +1 if you please.

FYI, Mickael suggested that he'd like us to start thinking about a next revision. There's really no limit on how frequently we can update this, so if there's something you'd like to see changed, added, or removed from the document, we can start that discussion whenever you're ready.

Wayne