[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2018 Draft 2

Greetings Architecture Council.

Please find attached a second draft of the EDP 2018 and a "diff" document that highlights the differences between this edition and the current one. My most recent update is in a pull request (with apologies, I rolled the inclusion of pseudo-legal capitalization into this pull request with some other minor changes; use the diff document to get a real sense of what's changed).

At this point, I need to get this document ready for Board of Directors approval, so I'd like to avoid adding any new changes. If you do feel strongly about something, open a bug against Community/AC and we can consider it for the next iteration (also feel free to suggest a timeline for the next iteration).

I'll be looking for a vote later this week, so please let me know ASAP if you have any concerns with what's there. I'll plan to send out a final draft on Tuesday.

Thanks,

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Meet us at EclipseCon Europe 2018: LUDWIGSBURG, OCTOBER 23 - 25