Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Is the CQ automatic check script OSS?

The script is a bit of Perl code invokes software that does the actual work and attaches the results to a CQ. That script is not in itself all that interesting.

We use ScanCode to do license scans for "Type A" third party content.

HTH,

Wayne