Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 32-bits for Desktop/RCP applications?

In the past, we've let the Platform team make these decisions after gathering input from the other projects and the membership. The councils can influence but the meritocracy of the projects gives them the power on these types of decisions.

As such, I agree with Mike's first assessment. But we should at least help the Platform team gather the input they need to make the right decision. There's good feedback on the bug already. We should probably try and spread the word at least.

Doug.

Back to the top