Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Selecting the Great Fix winner

> Am 04.05.2016 um 05:29 schrieb Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Please indicate your approval with a +1

±0

Many contributions are ‚just‘ migrating try-catch to try-with-resource-catch blocks. I don’t think that qualifies for a Great Fix Award. WDYT?

> Please also take a minute to consider our next candidate. For number four, I think that the list is making a reasonable suggestion, but still want to remain open to qualitative suggestions.

FWIW, Pawel Nowak's contributions (ranked #6) were part of the last GSOC. I don’t think this fits into the Great Fix category.

Marcel

Back to the top