Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Selecting the Great Fix winner

On 4 May 2016 at 05:29, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We need to select the next winner, and I'd like to do this as transparently as possible. The Candidates page [4] lists everybody who has had a contribution accepted by a project that is participating in the Neon release. This list is currently sorted so that contributions to IDE projects are first and weighted based on the number of contributions (with additional weight given to those contributions in areas deemed significant in the list what we provided to FE

I was interested in looking at the list, but when I was trying to open [4] I just got a

  Unable to connect to the database server at this time(dashboard_rw).

Regards,
Markus

Back to the top