Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon

The best connectivity option that I can sort out for those who want to attend remotely is a Google Hangout using my laptop.

Join here:

https://hangouts.google.com/call/oql5nfbdrjakzckiccbi2ogzbae

I'm live now.

However, given the orientation of the room, I don't hold very much hope that the outgoing sound will be very good.

If anybody wants to try and connect before the 10:30 EST start, please do so we can experiment a bit with laptop placement.

Wayne