[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Your input requested on some JSRs that are up for vote

The Eclipse Foundation has a representative--our fearless leader Mike Milinkovich--on the Java Community Process (JCP) Executive Committee. As part of his many responsibilities, he has to vote on Java Specification Requests (JSRs).

This is where you come in...

While our fearless leader is very bright and technically savvy (not to mention good looking and a member of this mailing list), he is not all-knowing. He requires input; especially if you care that he votes one way or another on any particular JSR.

This is your opportunity to be heard. If you have an interest in any of the JSRs listed below and have concerns/comments that our JCP EC representative needs to know before voting, please make those concerns/comments known.

My preference is that we discuss issues publicly; however, I'd also rather know about issues than not, so private email correspondence is also acceptable.

Thanks,

Wayne

JSR 366 - Java EE 8 - JSR Review
Last day to vote: 22 September 2014
URL for JSR Proposal:

https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=366

JSR 367 - Java API for JSON Binding - JSR Review
Last day to vote: 22 September 2014
URL for JSR Proposal:
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=367

JSR 368 - Java Message Service 2.1 - JSR Review
Last day to vote: 22 September 2014
URL for JSR Proposal:
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=368

JSR 369 - Java Servlet 4.0 - JSR Review
Last day to vote: 22 September 2014
URL for JSR Proposal:
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=369

JSR 370 - Java API for RESTful Web Services 2.1 - JSR Review
Last day to vote: 22 September 2014
URL for JSR Proposal:
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=370

JSR 371 - Model-View-Controller 1.0 - JSR Review
Last day to vote: 22 September 2014
URL for JSR Proposal:
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=371

JSR 372 - Java Server Faces 2.3 - JSR Review
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=372

--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton