Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day

Builds...Builds...and uh...Builds.

Dave

On 04/13/2010 02:10 PM, Jeff McAffer wrote:
Everything EclipseRT :-)

But then, you knew I would say that...

Jeff

On 2010-04-13, at 4:59 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:

Hey folks. Sorry for the pseudo-spam.

I'm delivering a talk on "Eclipse Hot Topics" at JAX 2010. I have some of my own thoughts about constitutes a hot topic, but have been granted a lot of time, so there's room for other hot topics. So...

Are there any burning hot topics that you believe will be of interest to committers, adopters, and users of Eclipse technology? Even a topic and/or a few bullet points would be helpful.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation