[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers should know
- From: Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:05:15 +0000
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How does an existing project (==leaf node) add a new subproject
or turn an existing component into a project? Looks like that
would turn it into a container thus making its existing content
void? What's the turnaround time for the project proposal?
Is there a streamlined process for the existing component ->
project case? Where do I turn to asking such questions?
STP did this for the BPMN Modeler and SCA Tools sub-projects.
Usual project stuff applies - proposal, creation review.
We also need to do it for the other 'components', but there
always seems to be something else more urgent...
3. This message seems to apply to project leads only, does it
actually make sense to send that under the "committers should
Yep, because it disseminates more information about the
process in general, and that's a good thing IMHO.