[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Spare parts for your Automated machine_CNC/PLC_ and CNC Secondhand Machinery

If you are incharge of  "Precision Manufacturing Operations" in your company, this mail is a must read, Please send this mail to the concerned department in Purchase/ Vendor development/ Production deptt.   if  you do not want to receive mails regarding this subject,  please reply with Remove in subject line. We would remove you from mailing list

 We  Offer Spare parts for CNC & PLC Control / Servo Drive of Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain, Fagor,Fidia, Delem,Cyblec. We can supply PLC HMI and Control spares for Automated machines for metalworking, Metalforming, Food processing, Material Handling, Printing, Paper & Packaging industry

[Fanuc][Siemens][Mitsubishi]Heidenhain[Fagor][Parker][Kollmorgen][Indramat][Bamuller][Baldor][Omron][Reliance][Fuji]Danher[Kawasaki][Nachi]..You name it..........................We Stock & Sell Spare parts for (New or Obsolete) CNC/PLC & Servo Systems - Siemens/ Fanuc and more.

[SINUMERIK- 802, 840,810][SIMODRIVE][SIMADYN][SIMOREG][FANUC CONTROL SYSTEMS (3, 5, 6, 10, 11, 0M, 0T, 15, 16, 18).][HEIDENHAIN][FAGOR][SIEMENS][YASKAWA][BALLUFF][BALDOR][MITSUBISHI][MAZAK][OKUMA] [S5-90U ]  [ S5-95U / F ] [ S5-100U ] [S5-115U / H / F ][ S5-135/155U / H / F ] [S5-101U][S5-110A][ S5-130][ S5-150A / K / S]

We have many Siemens and Fanuc CNC Control parts, Simodrive - Axes drives and Axes motors, Simoregs, (DC servo in Stock) We offer you brand new Sinumerik / Simodrive spare parts & complete CNC Control units + Second hand Fanuc and other spares

 If you have any control parts - CNC / PLC for sale - we are eager to buy it up  If you are a dealer interested in tie up with us, keep us updated about your inventory

Contact us- for Middle East enquiries: Email : bssaini@xxxxxx  or Fax : 00971-07- 2288538

or for Indian Subcontinent enquiries : Tel:(India): 0091-98-1008-1215 or Email: gbgindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CNC Control UPgrade - Do it Now options. We Offer Siemens-Sinumerik 802C/ Sinumerik 802D CNC CONTROLLERS _ 1FK 7 AC Servo  Motors,Simoreg, Simodrive Servo Drives FROM STOCK- for Retrofit for replacing Obsolete Control on Your Any CNC Machines

We have many CNC and PLC Control systems- Secondhand systems. available. Additionally we have Inventory Of Servo Drives/ Inverters/ Servo Motors/Encoders/Pulsecoders/LInearmotion guideways/ Ballscrews and Bearing kits, Proximity Sensors, Limit switches etc.

FANUC/Siemens/ Fagor/ Heidenhain SECONDHAND READY TO USE CONTROLS Available.

We  are Looking for opportunities to buy up YOUR OVERSTOCKED INVENTORY IF YOU HAVE, send in your stock list with photos and prices.

Contact us- for Middle East enquiries:  Email : bssaini@xxxxxx  or Fax : 00971-07- 2288538

or for Indian Subcontinent enquiries : Tel:(India): 0091-98-1008-1215 or Email: gbgindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We Stock & Distribute New, Used & Reconditioned CNC Metalworking, Metal forming and Steel Fabrication Machinery, Construction equipment, Material handling equipments, Road and Concrete Equipments, Compressors & Generator Sets, for Middle East & North Africa Market. if you want to buy single machine or complete plant, Contact us- by Email  or Fax : 00971-07- 2288538.

If you are a Supplier of Machinery Send us your stock list and upcoming Stocks so as to become a Supplier to our Network of Customers.

.E-mail us if you want to know about latest auction purchase opportunities for buying your machine tools from USA/Europe without having to visit there. Hundreds of Cheap WORKING machines(2000~2008) are available in AUCTIONS. We can be your Advisor and help you win by ONSITE/ ON-LINE BIDDING.

Do you have any Machine tool  for Sale – CNC -Probably we can help you sell it faster. Send us the information about the machines available with you

CNC Automation Technologies (ME) LLC, United Arab Emirates

and GBG Engineering Company, New Delhi India.

Contact us- for Middle East enquiries:  by Email : bssaini@xxxxxx  or Fax : 00971-07- 2288538

or for Indian Subcontinent enquiries : Tel:(India): 0091-98-1008-1215 or Email: gbgindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top