From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:15 PM
To: 'eclipse.org-architecture-council'
Subject: 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!)

Hi all,

Notes of today's meeting are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_December_16_2008

We've got some important action items for everyone this time:
See the meeting notes for more information and hyperlinks that I hope you find valuable.
Those who haven't reported their attendance for today yet, please use the December Doodle Poll [3].
[1] http://www.doodle.com/yx9qa6hb8z2f28x9
[2] http://portal.eclipse.org
[3] http://www.doodle.com/dr57tu3fxcwm6s79

Thanks,