[eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!)

Hi all,

Notes of today's meeting are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_December_16_2008

We've got some important action items for everyone this time:
  • For our January meeting, please use the Doodle Poll [1] to let me know your availability (Thu Jan 8 / Tue Jan 13 / Thu Jan 15).
  • All Mentors to enlist their mentored projects info in the Portal [2]
  • All PMC Representatives designate an official backup delegate if you can not join a meeting. Note that as per today's RESOLUTION, each PMC is required to send a delegate if he or she can not join a phone meeting. The Eclipse, STP, Tools and WTP PMC's please also name an active primary representative! Please send your primary and backup delegate information to me by private E-Mail. Let me know if you have any questions. For Modeling, RT and Technology I already have the delegate information as per today's meeting notes.
See the meeting notes for more information and hyperlinks that I hope you find valuable.
Those who haven't reported their attendance for today yet, please use the December Doodle Poll [3].
    [1] http://www.doodle.com/yx9qa6hb8z2f28x9
    [2] http://portal.eclipse.org
    [3] http://www.doodle.com/dr57tu3fxcwm6s79

    http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm