[eclipse.org-architecture-council] osbootcamp events that we need to send a representative to

Greetings distinguished fellow members of the esteemed Eclipse Architecture Council,

The osbootcamp [1] is an "Open Source Boot Camp (OSBOOTCAMP) is an international mini-conference aimed at outreach and awareness of open source software driven by community, academia, and industry."

Is anybody available to speak at the UC Berkeley event on October 30th. I'm hoping that there's somebody relatively local who can pop over and do a talk. The theme of the panel is "open source in the enterprise". I can help you put some slides together if required.

Is anybody interested/able to attend as a representative for Eclipse? I can't have you representing our community without a nice golf shirt (if you catch my meaning)...

Please let me know if you can attend.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://osbootcamp.org/