[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to start a releng project for unattended builds?
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:31:46 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AckUTWjtzx6PKHNqTcyYnJkW508Enw==
- Thread-topic: How to start a releng project for unattended builds?
I got this question
from a young Eclipse project today:
I am trying to create
some update sites and build scripts for TmL and I am having some difficults to
find some reference material to working with this. Do you have any idea where I
can find a starter material to do that??
Well I do have some
releng project for my own project, but that's not what I'd recommend to a new
project. Could anybody point me to documentation or some existing code that they
could clone easily?
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical
Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project
Lead, DSDP PMC Member