Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC Meeting Dates

+1 to all from me

On 18/08/2008, at 10:20 PM, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

Hi all,

As discussed in our EAC Aug 14 Meeting [1], I have
agreed to invest a "reasonable" amount of effort to
find alternate meeting dates for people who cannot
join our regular schedule on the 2nd Thurs each month.

Please reply to vote on the following suggestions
only if you have a +1 or -1 or alternate suggestion
(0-votes just spam us):

* Keep existing (2nd Thurs of the month at 11am EST)

* Alternating (2nd Tues / 2nd Thurs of the month, that is
 Sep 9 / Oct 9 / (Nov 11 public holiday) --> Nov 13 /
 Dec 9 / Jan 8 / Feb 10 / Mar 12 / Apr 14 / May 14 / Jun 9

* Change to 2nd Tues of the month at 11am EST

* Other suggestion / comment:

Voting is open until Tue Aug 26 COB.

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_August_14_2008#Meet
ing_Dates

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm