[eclipse.org-architecture-council] E4 EAC follow-up / sync-up call?

Hi all,

I'm not sure what others' impression is, but for myself, not having
been at the E4 Summit in Person, I'm a little bit confused.

Perhaps it's just a lack of communication while everything is going
just smooth, but from my point of view I cannot find any E4 Summit
Meeting Notes, it's unclear what topics have finally been discussed
in the breakout sessions vs. topics that remained undiscussed; I'm
unsure what the next steps are and who does what, although there
are even rumors about an M1 milestone with self-hosting quite
soon?.

From what I've heard, the Summit was great, but I'm having a hard time
understanding the outcome, and I'd like to help out with improving
communications (editing Wiki pages and stuff).

I understand that everybody's totally swamped with Ganymede right
now, but on the other hand, I'd like to see some things clarified
before the E4 Summit is too long in the past.

What do folks think about an EAC / E4 conference call to clarify
and wrap up things? We could use the scheduled monthly EAC
call slot on Thursday Jun 12, but I'm out of office exactlty that
week so that won't work for me personally (which doesn't need
to be a no-go for that time slot). Would others like to join a call
e.g. the week before, Thursday Jun 5 at 8am PST?

Either way, it would be a good idea preparing an agenda with
questions and things to discuss, I could help out with that
even if I'm not personally attending the call.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top