From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jochen Krause
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:15 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for
newArchitectureCouncil members?

Bjorn,

I would like to nominate Markus Knauer as a candidate for the
architecture council.

Markus is leading the EPP effort and has helped to raise the bar for the
integration of Eclipse download packages. He is also the co-lead of the
g-Eclipse project and is working on tieing  the scientific community
into Eclipse by providing tools that ease the deployment of software to
grids.

Jochen