RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe?

Jeff,

Yes, Monday would be my preference too.  Probably many of us will arrive
Monday...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Jeff
             McAffer/Ottawa/IB
             M@IBMCA                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-architecture-council"
             eclipse.org-archi         <eclipse.org-architecture-council@e
             tecture-council-b         clipse.org>
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE:
             10/03/2007 09:17          [eclipse.org-architecture-council]
             AM                        Architecture    Council
                                       face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit
                                       Europe?
             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council"
             <eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council@
               eclipse.org>

I'm not able to make dinner on Tues but it sounds like a fine idea.  Monday
would work...

Jeff

 "Gaff, Doug"
 <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent by:                                                               To
 eclipse.org-architecture-counci        "eclipse.org-architecture-council"
 l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx                  <eclipse.org-architecture-council@
                                        eclipse.org>
                                                                        cc
 10/02/2007 04:45 PM
                                                                   Subject
                                        RE:
        Please respond to               [eclipse.org-architecture-council]
  "eclipse.org-architecture-coun        Architecture Council
               cil"                     face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit
  <eclipse.org-architecture-coun        Europe?
         cil@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dinner on Tuesday sound good to me.