Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this week

Ward, I would have though we in the AC would have been discussing the action items from the AC meeting.
http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20070124ACMinutes.php

Offhand it looks like action item related to top ten list is "No Action"
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Top_Ten_Architectural_Problems_in_all_of_Eclipse

I won't be able to attend the call, at the beginning, since conflicts with Callisto Planning call ... but
will join in late if I can (and if it's still going).

Thanks,

Ward Cunningham <ward.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/07/2007 06:47 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-architecture-council"        <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council call this        week

Friends -- I will be hosting tomorrow's call. I have two items which I list below. Please suggest other topics. Best regards. -- Ward

* Review actions from minutes.
http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20070123PCMinutes.php

* Invite your participation in Committer Boot Camp
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4192