From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: 07 August 2006 08:10
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Registration is now available...

It means "at the same time". Check out the schedule. Planning Council in the morning on Wednesday the 11th:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2006/index.php?page=wednesday/

Architecture Council in the morning on Thursday the 12th:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2006/index.php?page=thursday/

David M Williams wrote:

Bjorn ... let me ask what's maybe obvious to others ... in this case "in conjunction with" means, "near", right? So, (I've lost my notes) when are the council meetings? 9th and 10th?

Speaking of losing my notes ... did you publish those from Chicago meetings?

Tuesday, I'll have them done by Tuesday... I hope. I'll send email when I put them up...

Back to the top