Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Conf call

Bjorn,

unfortunately I will be travelling at the time of the call. I assume there will be a council meeting at EclipseCon. Could you post the details. I didn't see anything on the conference schedule.

   Stefan

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

There is an Architecture Council call scheduled for Thursday at 9am PST, noon EST, 8pm European time(?). The call-in number is:
    613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#

Stefan Daume wrote:

Will we have a call this week and if so will it be Tuesday or Thursday ?