Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Jython debugger update

On 23.07.2014 20:01, Martin Kloesch wrote:

There are still 2-3 issues with the visibility of members of existing EASE classes, that need to be changed (see [2]), but I hope that I can get write access to update these files accordingly soon. For now you have to update the members by hand (Eclipse helps at the corresponding lines anyways).

Yesterday ease moved in into its new repository: org.eclipse.ease.core
Still I was not able to activate gerrit, so this might take some more days. As soon as it is working I would ask you to push your required changes to gerrit so we can add them to the repository. I will keep you informed on the list.

regards
Christian

Back to the top