From: Oberhuber, Martin [mailto:Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 3:30 PM
To: Pontesegger Christian (IFAT DCGR CCS SYS); DAUSSY Arthur (arthur.daussy@xxxxxxxx)
Cc: eclipse-scripting-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: scripting code going to the e4 project

Hi Christian, Arthur –

I see that your committer election to the e4 project has been initiated, that’s great !

I was wondering whether I should also apply for commit privileges on e4 but for now I won’t realistically have enough time so I’m going to defer that one.

But this opens an important question, shall we continue using the eclipse-scripting-dev mailing list for discussions or move to the e4-dev mailing list ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top