Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Relationship with SWTBot

Hi,

macro recording - especially some clicks in the UI might be one part of scripting. As for our needs scripting is used to automate workflows. Within our company there exist lots of scripting commands where a UI is completely missing.

Still it would be interesting how SWTBot tracks user interactions as this could be used to extend the possibilities of macro recording.

regards
--
Christian