From: eclipse-scripting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-scripting-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DAUSSY Arthur
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 10:45 AM
To: Discussions about scripting Eclipse.; Pascal Rapicault
Cc: polarsys-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Reviving Eclipse Scripting project

Hi Pascal,

As I would be in charge to migrate TOPCASED contribution into the new project I can try to answer your questions.

First of all, if you try to install Eclipse Monkey Component you have to use the following update site (It seems to have totally disappeared from eclipse even from Orbit):

            http://topcased-mm.gforge.enseeiht.fr/indigo/dependencies/

If you are looking for source code you can look at the following address. We have forked the repository when the project was archived:

CVS : cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/topcased-mf

Look into the folder “external” of the Head branch.

If the eclipse Monkey solution is retained as starting point, I will soon create a GitHub project to migrate TOPCASED contribution and centralize any contribution.

Regarding the Eclipse-Scriping project I have not find much information about this project. Would you have any source and/or web site I could dig into?

We do not have much time so if you want to discuss by phone of those matters I’m available (see my signature for my phone number).

As Pierre said, I think it would be great to organize a meeting to centralize requirements for this project and define objectives.

Regards,

Arthur Daussy

Atos

arthur.daussy@xxxxxxxx