Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Reviving Eclipse Scripting project

On 08/07/2013 03:15 AM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Hi Pierre,

From your message it seems that your contribution is based on EclipseMonkey. As such I'm wondering if it would not be more suitable to revive the EclipseMonkey project (I can't remember if this was a project of its own or something else) rather than the Eclipse-scripting project.
Eclipse Monkey was a Dash component (before components all automatically became projects). It was archived a long while back. Unfortunately, I'm having some difficulty locating the archive.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
EclipseCon

Back to the top